Department: Client Accounting ServicesReports to: Senior Controller or VP of Client Accounting Services
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Date Prepared: Jul 2017
Works with the Controller and Assistant Controller to assist with the day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping functions for clients.
LocationLos Angeles, Newport Beach, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego
- Performs the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bookkeeping activities for the assigned client(s)
- Identify and help solve engagement (client) technical issues, anomalies, non-routine items
- Conducts self in a professional manner related to all client communications and interactions
- Conducts self in a professional manner related to all engagement team communications and interactions
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the client Controller or other team members and executives.
- Heavy overtime during February, March, April, and Decembe
- Works in the office 98% of the time.
- Minimal Hazard
- College degree or equivalent in experience and education is required
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellent client service, flexibility, and the ability to manage constantly shifting priorities
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, Xero and Enterprise strongly preferred
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Feels comfortable working with a variety of computer software both desktop and cloud based
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions, Payroll returns, Business tax license, Secretary of State filing and State Board of Equalization
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionali
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in Englis
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skill